When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for Visual LightBox from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
<!-- End Visual LightBox.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
| Download Free Trial |
| Download Free Trial |
If you would like to continue using this product after the trial period, you should purchase a Business Edition. The Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the VisualLightBox.com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the Free Trial Version into a Business one. You can select the most suitable payment option: PayPal, credit card, bank transfer, check etc. ajax minimize popup
* First of all, your product is fantasitc. I looked at the others and your code generator app was insanely easy to use.
* I'm absolutely loving Visual LightBox Business and Video LightBox. Amazing, quick and painless, to create a custom, browser independent gallery. And it works first time - every time! Best value for money I've seen in quite a while...windows vista dhtml widgets
* I LOVE your free Lightbox2 software tool and will purchase the business version shortly. I have seen the Lightbox JS effect used with video tutorials and I was hoping you have a version for video that I can purchase.
Video LightBox: http://videolightbox.com
Q:Is it possible to load a gallery from within image? So the gallery loads externally?
1) Add the following function into the <head> tag:
3) Set the ID for any image in your gallery (id="firstImage"), for example add it to the first image:
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="dscn6831" id="firstImage">
4) Use 'display: none;' property for your gallery in engine\css\vlightbox.css. Just change the following code: